Discover the north of Lombok island on a full-day guided tour. Visit a number of sites including the the valley views sembalun pusuk pass, the Bayan old mosque, and the traditional Senaru Sasak tribal village. Enjoy a swim at Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls.
All tours are customizable
• See the 18th-century Narmada summer palace and Royal garden
• Enjoy the fresh air and valley views from sembalun pusuk pass at 1,200 meter above sea level
• Stop at the Bayan old mosque, the first mosque in Lombok
• Visit Senaru Sasak tribal village
• Go for a swim at the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Immerse yourself in the north of Lombok, home to the Sasak tribe, on a full-day excursion that covers half of Lombok island. You’ll visit west to the north of Lombok, and your guide will include sites of particular interest to you.
See traditional Sasak houses, the old mosque, Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls, the traditional market, the Monkey forest and much more.
• All Fees and Taxes
• Private transportation with Van
• Bangsal harbor, Sengiggi harbor, Lembar harbor
• Mataram Airport
• Any hotels in west, south and north Lombok
Tour duration: 10 hours
Price for max 2 pax: 95 USD
Price for max 4 pax: 115 USD
Book Your TOUR
Professional Tour Guide in Lombok
I’m Nas and I have passion for touring around Lombok. I’ve lived in Lombok all my life and love sharing secret spots. I am owner of a professional tour guide ID.